Did you get audited and need to print your CE's?
Please remember that IFDA ONLY tracks IFDA continuing education hours (we don't track hours that you have attended through other providers). The IFDA OSHA webinar will not be on your transcript.
To print your IFDA CE transcript follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your IFDA account (www.infda.org)
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on View CE History in the left-hand menu
3. Click on the View Expired link under View My CE History
4. On the upper right, click on the Print My Transcript button
5. Put in the date range (1/1/2021, 12/31/2022) and click the Include Expired CE's
6. Click the Print Transcript button
Questions? Email Connie (email@example.com) or call 317-846-2448 and ask for Connie or Bailey