2024 IFDA Membership Dues
Have you renewed your 2024 IFDA membership yet?
Dues statements were mailed Monday, December 5th and electronic dues statements were emailed a few weeks ago (and will be emailed again today).
Your IFDA membership dues support the important ongoing activities of the Association, including:
- Professional representation in the legislative arena
- Professional publications via mail, website, and e-mail
- Conferences, meetings and continuing education
- Maintenance of the professional staff to meet your daily needs
- Access to the MasterChoice Trust of Hightower Services, Inc.
- Advocacy with regulatory agencies
- Public and media relations activities
- Annual Convention and Trade Show
- Leadership opportunities in funeral service
This is not a complete listing of the many benefits afforded IFDA members. New services and benefits are added consistently, based on the changing needs of the membership. Your Association takes pride in its stewardship responsibilities of your resources. Numerous checks and balances are in place to ensure that the highest fiduciary standards are met and exceeded, including oversight by the Finance Committee and a third-party professional audit of every IFDA transaction.
Dues are due January 1, 2024.